What is Tapatalk?

• The following are just a few of the new feature updates:
  • New color choices: ($0.99).
  • Auto-Lock:
  • New added features:
  • Quick reply box
  • Clear Cache:
  • Signature now separated from the main post

Final thought: I find that browsing on Tapatalk is faster and easier to navigate than going through the browser on the iPhone. The only downside that I have found so far is that not all sections of a forum are viewable in Tapatalk (ie: the Jailbreak section is not available). Tapatalk is currently $2.99 in the App store and well worth the price if you belong to more than one forum. :)
---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Dang. Now I might have to get tapatalk because of the PIN feature. Extra security so my parents don't find out about eic, and I've been thinking about buying tapatalk anyways. But the high price was keeping me back!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Sep 6, 2010
That was sneaky, Irish...:)
True, I didn't find out about this update till today. Hey, Naps, if you moderate the forum through Tapatalk sometimes you will like the new Auto-Lock feature.

---

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
True, I didn't find out about this update till today. Hey, Naps, if you moderate the forum through Tapatalk sometimes you will like the new Auto-Lock feature.

---
Too many limitations using an EiC app. I bought the iPhone to browse desktop sites, anyway.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Dang. Now I might have to get tapatalk because of the PIN feature. Extra security so my parents don't find out about eic, and I've been thinking about buying tapatalk anyways. But the high price was keeping me back!

You're still hiding the forum from your parents?!?!

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
You're still hiding the forum from your parents?!?!
Yes, if I woulda told them I wouldn't be here right now.

And probably lose my cell phone, iPad, everything and probably kicked out. Well, maybe but they sure wouldn't like me anymore.

Sep 6, 2010
Too many limitations using an EiC app. I bought the iPhone to browse desktop sites, anyway.
I understand. If you don't use Tapatalk, what were you referring to about being sneaky?

---

Sep 6, 2010
One of your screenshots was, shall I say, topical...:)
Which one? I only posted those as examples. If one of my screen shots offended you, I'll be more than happy to remove it.

---

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I love the new update.

Sep 6, 2010
You really need to ask that?

Michael
I replaced the quick reply screenshot with another one. If that wasn't the "sneaky" one, then, yes, I have to ask...

---

Sep 6, 2010
I love the new update.
Yeah, the updates are really nice. However, the pin thing is starting to get on my nerves, lol.

---

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Nevermind I take it all back. It started crashing AGAIN, and the app is now meaningless. Apparently lots of people are having the same issue as I can see from the reviews. fail!

Sep 6, 2010
I've been using it all day without one crash. This update gets 5/5 stars from me. :)

---