Tapatalk Forum App (updated):

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The jailbreak forum here at eiC isn't viewable on Tapatalk or the eiC app. Although the jailbreak sections on other Apple forums that I frequent are viewable. If I remember correctly, Chris removed the jailbreak section from the eiC app in order to get it approved in the app store.

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
Correct.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Correct me if I'm wrong but I could swear hearing of an eiC update wherein the jailbreak forums were unlocked. As well isn't modmyi in the App Store and principally focused on jailbreaking?

In any case is their a way to unlocked said forums to tapatalk?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Reactions: Irish Rose

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
Correct me if I'm wrong but I could swear hearing of an eiC update wherein the jailbreak forums were unlocked. As well isn't modmyi in the App Store and principally focused on jailbreaking?

In any case is their a way to unlocked said forums to tapatalk?
Great question. Since Tapatalk was already approved by the app store and does include the jailbreak section of many other forums, maybe there is a plug-in or something that would allow the jailbreak section via Tapatalk on this forum as well.

altjx

Bronze
Oct 21, 2009
www.altonjsupport.net
Interesting, lol. Haven't seen any update available in the app store. I'm wondering if it came out a few days ago and I just didn't notice that I updated it.

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
Interesting, lol. Haven't seen any update available in the app store. I'm wondering if it came out a few days ago and I just didn't notice that I updated it.
I believe the update came out on Aug. 3rd. If you are seeing any of the new features that I listed in my OP, you already have the updated version.

---

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
Just a heads up for anyone that was having an issue with the app crashing on them. Tapatalk just updated the app again today which states that it fixes the crashing problem that people reported having.

---

Last edited by a moderator:

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
Did that already, still can't log in EIC. oh well.
Looked into this issue and apparently you're not the only one that is having login issues. One of the suggestions was to ask the forum administrator to update the forum plugin to the latest.

As I was logging on to eiC to type this reply, Tapatalk crashed on me, lol. Guess they need another update. :D

---

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Looked into this issue and apparently you're not the only one that is having login issues. One of the suggestions was to ask the forum administrator to update the forum plugin to the latest.

As I was logging on to eiC to type this reply, Tapatalk crashed on me, lol. Guess they need another update. :D

---
That's what I'm thinking it is. You ask him :D