taptap revenge?

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
That's the whole problem....AppStore........
My 1.1.4 with installer WORKS PERFECTLY .............:)

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I upgraded to 2.0 early, and the app store would be a little slow loading sometimes, but it was almost always because i was in the process of another app installing :) lol also, when i was doing a LOT of using in all the new apps i got my phone restarted on its own a couple times. No harm doen though.

I had the same problem downloading TTR, i would selct install, and it would take me to the home screen to show it was installing, but then say it isn't available, but i finally got it to work after 5 times by quickly going back to the app store before it said anything and when i went back to the home screen it was installed. It is awesome! I like it a lot better than the jailbreak version, except for the fact that you can't use your own songs :( But it is very cool because you can play 2 player, and the single player involves the accelerometer!

AntonChigurh

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
I was able to download it about an hour ago. You should check again. It is pretty decent, I can see why they don't charge for it. It's better playing multiplayer than single player IMO.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
right now i think there is only one song for you to play, u cant use songs from phone/touch so u have to wait for them to make songs and then u download them....i think that is a big downer :eek:

raezilla

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
san francisco, califas
right now i think there is only one song for you to play, u cant use songs from phone/touch so u have to wait for them to make songs and then u download them....i think that is a big downer :eek:
yeah but its $free.99 so can we really complain?!?!

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
YES! We CAN complain.

How else are they going to know what we want?