taptap revolution player

trapolu

Jun 21, 2008
hello to all.........

when i was using iPhone it was strucked for taptap revolution. i have installed this software two hours back .....it was strucked after half an hour......what to do i do not know........could any body give suggestion......it was strucked for a while.....

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
what exactly is the meaning of strucked?

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
bricked = phone wont turn on and is literally only good as a paperweight

that doesn't sound like the case
why don't u describe what is happening

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I know what bricked means ROFL! :p
-he's using some kind of term maybe slang that I don't know haha!
You can brick the phone if you're jailbroken and you try doing an update from Apple. It basically crashes your phone (unless youre themanofthedark) and its basically useless.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
You can brick the phone if you're jailbroken and you try doing an update from Apple. It basically crashes your phone (unless youre themanofthedark) and its basically useless.
I know I went to the iPhone Modifications forum like 20 minutes ago for the first time, and he really is the Mod King;)
-I though he just put that in his sig to be :cool: haha I was wrong!

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
I think he means the program froze. I have encountered lots of freezing when dealing with TTR. I like it but when trying to get songs from the iPhone to make beats it freezes a lot so I removed it.

For him reboot and try again

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Just do a hard reset. To do this, hold the power and home buttons for ten seconds, then let go of the home, and continue holding the power - wait for reboot.

Alternatively, you can SSH in and reboot. Providing your iPhone has SSH installed and active, open the terminal on your computer and type in "SSH root@<your iPhone's IP address>, then type the password, which is alpine, and then, once the connection has been established, type reboot and hit enter.

- John

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
ok then i will jack his thread

does anyone experience TTR crashing when selecting a certain artist?
it kinda annoys me that i cant play a song by a certain artist

trapolu

Jun 21, 2008
thanks for u r reply.......now it is fine.......i phone was strucked for 1 hour 20 minutes ......that means....it was stopped on one song that i have listening...that day i am trying to close the window but it did not responding ....it was stopped .....on the same screen......after trying for 1hour 20 minutes it was comeback on the home page........i am surprised that Apple's system never do like this ......i don't know what are the reasons exactly what happened .....but i pressed two buttons at a time for 10 minutes one button on top and one button for home.....at last it was cleared my problem..............

Last edited by a moderator: