Tarantino Avatar Week

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Keeping with the movie themes, at least for this week, this week's Avatar Theme Week is dedicated to Quentin Tarantino (IMDB). Update your avatar to anything related to Tarantino. Once you do, be sure to post in the contest thread. When Tarantino week ends (next Tuesday due to the holiday), I'll randomly select one person to win a $10 iTunes Gift Card.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Anyone need anything 'fixed' ?
Winston Wolf was going to be my avatar until I remembered Tom Savini as Sex Machine in "From Dusk til Dawn." He was Hollywood's premier horror makeup effects man around thirty years ago. He's my hero. Greg Nicotero worked under him for years and is now working on "The Walking Dead."

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
What can I get everyone?
Steve Buscemi as Buddy Holly the waiter in Pulp Fiction ;)

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Winston Wolf was going to be my avatar until I remembered Tom Savini as Sex Machine in "From Dusk til Dawn." He was Hollywood's premier horror makeup effects man around thirty years ago. He's my hero. Greg Nicotero worked under him for years and is now working on "The Walking Dead."
Very cool.

I just love Pulp Fiction. Think I've watched it more than 1o times and never get bored with seeing it again. So many cool characters to choose from.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
What can I get everyone?
Steve Buscemi as Buddy Holly the waiter in Pulp Fiction ;)
I read that Quentin cast Steve Buschemi for that role because his character in Reservoir Dogs, Mr. Pink, was against tipping.

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
Dang, not sure if I can draw anything related to this!

...And I'm not a movie person, either, so this is completely unfamiliar territory for me.