Targus Versavu THZ156EU

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 4, 2010
Hey people,

I've had my new iPad now for nearly a month now and I am LOVING it. It's still naked at the moment and although it is stunning I am worried as I'm taking it with me on hols. What I'm looking for is an all round cover that turns for both landscape and portrait with the auto sleep/wake function. What are your thoughts on the Targus Versavu THZ156EU http://www.targus.com/uk/product_details.asp?sku=THZ156EU, does anybody have any experience with this case or can anyone recommend another case. I'm looking at the £40 mark.

Cheer

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
It looks great, I've seen a bunch of after market ones that look just like it (forget if it was eBay or amazon). However I don't know the build quality of them, I myself have the Poetic and love it. Soon as I get my next job I'll be buying a ton of after market products and share my findings though, this iPad makes me feel like a kid with a Nokia phone and a constant need to change the appearances lol.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
Hey people,

I've had my new iPad now for nearly a month now and I am LOVING it. It's still naked at the moment and although it is stunning I am worried as I'm taking it with me on hols. What I'm looking for is an all round cover that turns for both landscape and portrait with the auto sleep/wake function. What are your thoughts on the Targus Versavu THZ156EU http://www.targus.com/uk/product_details.asp?sku=THZ156EU, does anybody have any experience with this case or can anyone recommend another case. I'm looking at the £40 mark.

Cheer
it's not bad. Tight fit. It's hard to turn the iPad when going from landscape and so on. I like it though.

buffalojay

Aug 4, 2011
Albuquerque
I had this case the only reason I didn't care for it was because it's inability to automatically shut off the iPad when you had it covered. It wasn't a tight enough seal so every time you think its asleep it wasn't. I have a smart case now and gonna be purchasing a Switcheasy cover buddy for the back. Hope you like it! It's a snazzy looking case, just didn't work for me.