Targus Versavu THZ156EU

Discussion in 'iPad Cases and Accessories' started by Daniel_seward408, May 6, 2012.

1. Daniel_seward408

Bronze

Hey people,

I've had my new iPad now for nearly a month now and I am LOVING it. It's still naked at the moment and although it is stunning I am worried as I'm taking it with me on hols. What I'm looking for is an all round cover that turns for both landscape and portrait with the auto sleep/wake function. What are your thoughts on the Targus Versavu THZ156EU http://www.targus.com/uk/product_details.asp?sku=THZ156EU, does anybody have any experience with this case or can anyone recommend another case. I'm looking at the £40 mark.

Cheer

2. Chancellor

Chancellor Contributor
    Bronze

It looks great, I've seen a bunch of after market ones that look just like it (forget if it was eBay or amazon). However I don't know the build quality of them, I myself have the Poetic and love it. Soon as I get my next job I'll be buying a ton of after market products and share my findings though, this iPad makes me feel like a kid with a Nokia phone and a constant need to change the appearances lol.

3. Mommy

Mommy Zealot
    Gold

it's not bad. Tight fit. It's hard to turn the iPad when going from landscape and so on. I like it though.

4. Daniel_seward408

Bronze

5. Mommy

Mommy Zealot
    Gold

6. Daniel_seward408

Bronze

I will give you a quick review when I get it. Fingers crossed it will be here in a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

7. buffalojay

buffalojay New Member

I had this case the only reason I didn't care for it was because it's inability to automatically shut off the iPad when you had it covered. It wasn't a tight enough seal so every time you think its asleep it wasn't. I have a smart case now and gonna be purchasing a Switcheasy cover buddy for the back. Hope you like it! It's a snazzy looking case, just didn't work for me.