Taskbar Notifier mail icon always on.

DeathBySnuggles

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Tampa, Fl
I really like the concept of this software. Not so much for the SMS alert, but for the mail alert. I'm constantly unlocking my phone just to see if I have new messages. I'd love to be able to just hit the home button and see the notification without doing anything else.

I have 4 email accounts configured on my phone. 2 IMAP, 1 Gmail, and 1 POP. The mail message icon for notifier is ALWAYS on. The SMS works properly, but not mail. anyone have any luck with this? Is it because of my multiple type accounts?

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
It's been working perfectly for me, but I only have two POP accounts on my phone. Are you sure there's not an unread message hiding somewhere under one of your accounts?

After I read all my email the little mail icon in the top bar goes away in about 3 seconds.

DeathBySnuggles

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Tampa, Fl
Positive. Unless for some reason it's counting deleted messages as unread. I do delete messages without reading them but there is no blue tick next to the message in the folder. After I install the software, that icon is on and never goes out.