taskbar notifier not showing up?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
so in my installer I found taskbar notifier and I installed it. But after restarting my phone it didn't work. I then went to the 'more info' section of the app and read there is a a version 1.1.3 and one for ealier firmware. Does anyone know the source for the 1.1.3 version? Or is this not my problem?

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
so in my installer I found taskbar notifier and I installed it. But after restarting my phone it didn't work. I then went to the 'more info' section of the app and read there is a a version 1.1.3 and one for ealier firmware. Does anyone know the source for the 1.1.3 version? Or is this not my problem?
I use taskbar notifier 0.8 on 1.1.3 jailbreaked iPhone and I don't have any problem. I would recommend uninstalling and re installing it. If it doesn't work, make sure you have the latest version of community sources

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
yeah still not working after uninstalling and reinstalling. I also did the same thing with community sources...nothing ever shows up in the taskbar...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Works fine for me. Make sure that you have the BSD Subsystem installed.

- John

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I just checked and I have the bsd subsystem installed as well. Version 2.1...

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I just checked and I have the bsd subsystem installed as well. Version 2.1...
I get the same problem. SMSD does not work for me either. I have both of them installed but everytime I try to open it it just exits me out to back to the home screen. I have 1.1.3.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Yeah i never got this app working. This one, sms notify, and ilog were the three memorable programs that just never worked.

MundoGrande

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
Yeah i never got this app working. This one, sms notify, and ilog were the three memorable programs that just never worked.
Same exact programs don't work for me. Anyone know why? There has to be a correlation.