Taskbar Notifier

catsalleyt

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
Paloma, California
Hi,
First I wanted to thank Tinman for the help with the ZiPhone Jailbreak.
I have a 1.1.2 otb and it worked Great!
I really want to get the TASK BAR NOTIFIER WORKING. On the installer it has a version 0.8. It wont work for me. I read up on it and it said there was a 0.9 version out. How do I get my hands on it!
Thanks,

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
me! I'm on 1.1.3 and it's workin' great! THIS is my most useful app. I WISH Apple did something like this.
Where did you get version .9? I don't seem to have it and I would like to find out what source you downloaded it from. Please tell me what source it came from. Thanks.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Great app! Though I'm having a problem with it... I installed the latest version, but now I have a permanent email message indicator. It should only be there when I have unread mail, right?

edit: oops, there it goes. Just seems to lag a bit.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
It's in the readme file you downloaded as well. Can you not find it in installer yet? Try all packages by name (if you haven't done that yet)
Yeah i tried following what the readme file said it didn't work so i tried installing it from installer again and restarting and it worked this time. Thanks.

Storm

Nov 20, 2007
Texas
Anyone have a clue where the program is? I need to modify the image files it uses. The one for Text Msg, EMail, Missed Call.. I can't locate it, been all over the thing with SSH..

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I download it and install it, but it doesn't appear on my springboard.
Any advice?
This will not appear in your springboard. It will create an icon on the upper right hand side of your phone when you get a new text, email and a missed call. Go ahead and try to email yourself to so see if it works.;)