Tasks / ToDo's

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
I must be really rubbish at searching. I've looked, but can't find something decent to have Tasks/ToDo's on my iPhone.

I'm so use to Tasks, on BlackBerry, and thus looking for something similar. Can anyone help?

What about TouchToDo - any good?

Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
Check out ToDo, Things, Agendus, Touch Todo, Task Pro, etc. All you have to do is go to the iTunes store and search for todo. It brings up close to 100 of them. The ones I mentioned are my favorites.

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
Things is very good. But I've been using Agendus since it was Action Names. The iPhone version is a long ways from being anything like the Palm version in functionality, but it will eventually get there. That is why I left Things.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Pocket Informant is a good option if you want tasks and calendar. Things is easily my favorite though - it has won numerous awards, including Apple Design Awards at WWDC this year. It has a beautiful - and easy and effective to use - UI on both the iPhone and the Mac (no Windows version right now).

It is not an inexpensive option though. iPhone app is $9.99, and desktop is around $49 last I looked. Well worth it (for both) in my view though.

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
Naaah , Appigo's ToDo: the class of the bunch. Does much more and just as elegantly as Things. Has a push update ready for Apple release.