Tattoo Help - photoshoppers/drawers...

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
So, I am looking to get a second tattoo. I'm looking for a cool cross design. My other tat is a tribal, but I'm open for a tribal cross, or just a cool cross design.

I am "brown" :D so I'd rather not have a a lot of shading, but most likely a solid black design... Anyone willing to help out? :laugh2:

Here's my other tattoo. Pardon my skinny arm. :p

PS - I drew this one, but it took FOREVER b/c I possess NO drawing skills whatsoever...

Last edited by a moderator:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've got nothing to offer because I am absolutely Artistically Declined but I just wanted to chime in and say that I couldn't ever decide on a tattoo. I've thought about it numerous times but I get bored too quickly to decide on something that I would have for the rest of my life.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I've got nothing to offer because I am absolutely Artistically Declined but I just wanted to chime in and say that I couldn't ever decide on a tattoo. I've thought about it numerous times but I get bored too quickly to decide on something that I would have for the rest of my life.
I hear ya. Plus it's addicting... :D

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines

I agree. Tatoos are cool.. I just don't care that much about drawing all over my body... I guess i got it out of my system in about 4th grade...

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I have a Kokopelli on my left shoulder. I wanted a 2nd one, but a tattoo for me has to have a special specific meaning. I cannot decide on a 2nd one either...I want some symbol that means health or fitness in some way since I like to workout.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Thanks, that'll help, but I also am looking for something that I can bring to the tattoo artist... can't bring a pic of someone's arm...
Do a Google search of tribal cross and you will get a lot of black and white images that you can print out for the tattoo artist. I just did it to test it out for you. There are some pretty cool ones, IMO.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Do a Google search of tribal cross and you will get a lot of black and white images that you can print out for the tattoo artist. I just did it to test it out for you. There are some pretty cool ones, IMO.
While I appreciate it - believe me, I've tried that. I'm not one of those people who don't try to help themselves out. I've looked for years. I was hoping that someone with some artistic skill could do something for me...

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
unfortunately i'm not here to help, but to just talk about tatts in general XD

there is nothing that i would want on my body for the rest on my life.. the 70 yr-olds of my generation are going to look f**King ridiculous lol. oh well..

Daniel Tosh is a comedian and if you've ever seen his bit about tatts you know exactly how i feel.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
uhm... ok. They aren't for everyone, but I wouldn't say say that all tat's make you look "f-ing ridiculous"... IMO, that's disrespectful to those who chose to have some ink. With that said, yes, there are some people who go over the top (IMO - again), but that shouldn't label the rest of us. :D

RevRoy

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
I'm not one for tats my self but here's a cross I did for a tshirt a while back

Last edited by a moderator: