Tell us about the freaks in your line.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MomPOM

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NW Burbs of Chicago
Okay, granted, many would think I'm freaky in my own right but there is one guy two people ahead of me that is the biggest jerk. He is no more than 25 and showed up at 4:00. He paid someone to sit for him (I think it was someone that works for him, a Hispanic fellow that I had fun chatting with). So, this guy shows up, whips out his wad of cash to pay the guy and says, "So, you mean I have to wait until 6, now?" I check this kid out (I can say kid since I'm an old 33 -year-old) and the stench of his cologne is making me gag, he's got a bad fake tan, really tacky gold and brown Prada sunglasses, ugly ass orange leather loafers and thinks he's the crap. Right now he's chatting on his little Razr like a pompous idjut.

Lord help me, I've got 1 hour and 43 minutes.

Edited to add we also have someone yelling at the top of his lungs preaching on the corner.

Jun 27, 2007
Haha, wow. Well i went to go line up today at a local cingular store and when i got there there was about 12 people. The dude next to me had turrets so he kept saying things and i know he wasn't trying to. Anyways, after about 20 minutes the security guy comes over and asks us to leave because we are being a disturbance. They told us we can start to line up at 5. Ill just stay here in my car until the time comes.