Tempted to go to a pixel

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by iDapzZ, Nov 25, 2016.

1. iDapzZ

iDapzZ Member
    Bronze

So I got myself a Matt black iPhone 7 256 gb I absolutely love it but......

I feel like I'm missing out maybe missing a lot of features..

The main being I used to love downloading films to my android etc and streaming to my smart TV and I don't seem to be able to find a way with this..... am I crazy or do I have a point can you do more with android

2. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

You're not crazy, you just need to research a little more and learn the way to do all that with iOS.

3. iDapzZ

iDapzZ Member
    Bronze

I tried researching load but it seemed my options was jailbreak (not available yet) or Apple TV for mirroring certain things but didn't want to have to buy it just really frustrating as the phone was epic

4. Mthoroughbred

Mthoroughbred Contributor
    Silver

I've always been an iPhone user. Never owned a Android device but I have played with them. And there are certain things that I wish that iOS devices can't do that Android can. My advise to you is go and try it. What's the worse that can happen you regretting it and coming back to iPhone. At least you'll be able to form an educated opinion based on that experience to others that might be looking for the same answer to your question.

5. iDapzZ

iDapzZ Member
    Bronze

Ok so had an eventful time got a pixel 32gb and they have 5ghz WiFi issues and I soon realised I would run out of memory quickly so exchanged it for a Sony xz....

Phone was lovely but screen mirroring was awful so after a lot of research I am now with a Huawei p9 and I have to say I am very very impressed...

Seems very very smooth compared to the xz screen is nice camera is good once you play about with it and mirroring is excellent so overall very pleased....

However I just found out about the firestick and being able to get Kodi etc into it so have ordered one of them which maybe a tad frustrating as I could have had my iPhone still but at least this phone is super slick and smooth thanks for all the help it's all been very appreciated

6. 47seijar

47seijar Zealot
    Bronze