Terminal based jailbreak

astronaut

Jul 27, 2007
Ive got an iPhone I previously put the icecool theme onto, but it seems that you just cant do that anymore with the modern iFuntastic..
So what I'm asking, is does anyone know of a program that will jailbreak the phone in iTunes 7.4, giving it all the freedom of the original terminal based jailbreak, so that I can use iPhoneInterface to edit the phone that way?
If not, does anyone have an old copy of iTunes 7.3 they would be willing to send me?

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
You can download a copy of iTunes 7.3.2 here. There are also other versions of iTunes as well.

astronaut

Jul 27, 2007
thanks, but i guess I didn't mention im using osx :oops:
you wouldn't happen to know where I could download one for a mac would you?

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Sure do! :cool: You can still find it off VersionTracker here. Scroll down to "Download Links" to get version 7.3.2.

Hope this helps.

astronaut

Jul 27, 2007
lol thanks again, but im not able to get this to work- when I click the download iTunes 7.3.2 it just takes me to the Apple website, have you tried it and been able to get it to work? I feel like im missing something obvious lol

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
lol thanks again, but im not able to get this to work- when I click the download iTunes 7.3.2 it just takes me to the Apple website, have you tried it and been able to get it to work? I feel like im missing something obvious lol

Look at this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Sorry about that. I should have tested the link before I posted. I did find a copy of iTunes 7.4 here.