Terrible Nightmere About my iPhone

Jul 16, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I have been in Hong Kong for the entire summer, and as such, missed the iPhone release. I did order two however, and both of them are sitting at my house, awaiting my glorious return.

Last night, however, I had this terrible dream that my triumphant unification with my sweet new iPhone was absolutely terrible! In the dream, I opened the iPhone packing, and it was in this huge box, the contents of which included a Monopoly Board game, two gigantic calculators, and a key board. When I finally unearthed the iPhone itself, I was greatly disappointed.

Instead of being sexy and flat, it had a three-dimensional triangular shape, like the hilt of a sword. Instead of a touch screen, it had the smallest dinkiest screen I have ever seen, and just regular phone buttons! It also came wrapped in three protective gloves for some reason, all of which had scratched the phone inside!

In the dream, I think that I realized that I must have bought it from e-bay and been dupped! I was so mad!

I knew that I had bought two, so I went around looking for the other one but could not find it anywhere! So, that is about it. I really can't wait to get home from Hong Kong and hold the reassuringly real-deal in my hands once more.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I have been in Hong Kong for the entire summer, and as such, missed the iPhone release. I did order two however, and both of them are sitting at my house, awaiting my glorious return.

Last night, however, I had this terrible dream that my triumphant unification with my sweet new iPhone was absolutely terrible! In the dream, I opened the iPhone packing, and it was in this huge box, the contents of which included a Monopoly Board game, two gigantic calculators, and a key board. When I finally unearthed the iPhone itself, I was greatly disappointed.

Instead of being sexy and flat, it had a three-dimensional triangular shape, like the hilt of a sword. Instead of a touch screen, it had the smallest dinkiest screen I have ever seen, and just regular phone buttons! It also came wrapped in three protective gloves for some reason, all of which had scratched the phone inside!

In the dream, I think that I realized that I must have bought it from e-bay and been dupped! I was so mad!

I knew that I had bought two, so I went around looking for the other one but could not find it anywhere! So, that is about it. I really can't wait to get home from Hong Kong and hold the reassuringly real-deal in my hands once more.
That is how it is....don't you know?

j/k:)

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
A lot of us have had nightmares and we already have our precious babies. So when you get home I know you'll be relieved when you open the box and its all the beauty you have imagined, just don't be surprised when you have a night mere like I had last night...

It is my third dream I have had in the three weeks of owning the phone and I hope the last. I for some reason grabbed a plastic bag to put my phone while I was going to do some landscaping but instead of just putting it in the bag I decided to jump in the lake and swim to the job site. Woke up when I realized I had done such a stupid act and my fear of water continues to grow :(