Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Last edited by a moderator:

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
That was discussed in great length here. I just hope ATT doesn't disable this in some way. They probably will, so I will just enjoy it while it last.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
That was discussed in great length here. I just hope ATT doesn't disable this in some way. They probably will, so I will just enjoy it while it last.
but the instructions i posted differ from the previous post by chris...and yes, i certainly hope that ATT doesn't disable it...it aint like they're hurtin' for money...dang! give us somethin!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
but the instructions i posted differ from the previous post by chris...and yes, i certainly hope that ATT doesn't disable it...it aint like they're hurtin' for money...dang! give us somethin!
Later in the thread, the method you posted is discussed. It is the one I used and works like a charm. And I do agree, "dang! give us somethin!":laugh2:

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Later in the thread, the method you posted is discussed. It is the one I used and works like a charm. And I do agree, "dang! give us somethin!":laugh2:
oh i see ...later in the thread...yeah again, "..give us somethin!" dang it man!