Text Message bug?

outsited

Jul 19, 2007
hey, got my 3g on the 11th, yesterday i noticed a weird bug with the keyboard for text messages, i dunno how i got it to do it but it happens like once a day and i just exit out and it resets. this happen to anyone else?

Attachments

GIRTH628

Nov 15, 2007
Never seen that. Sticking with Texting though, I have been experiencing a high rate of errors sending texts Anyone else see this? It's only been since I upgraded to 2.0 that I'm noticing it.

iFerg

Jul 17, 2008
hey, got my 3g on the 11th, yesterday i noticed a weird bug with the keyboard for text messages, i dunno how i got it to do it but it happens like once a day and i just exit out and it resets. this happen to anyone else?
yes its happened with me also, only once tho. i turned my phone off then turned it on. never happened again.

GIRTH628

Nov 15, 2007
Never seen that. Sticking with Texting though, I have been experiencing a high rate of errors sending texts Anyone else see this? It's only been since I upgraded to 2.0 that I'm noticing it.

I apologize if this thread is in the wrong spot. I'm refering to my V1, w/2.0. I have neither firmware version. I just figured that this was more a network/service issue than a phone specific issue.

jackz5o

Bronze
Jul 14, 2008
New Jersey
v1 with 2.0 has a lot more bugs I heard.. I would just wait for 2.0.1, for the v1 iPhone, which is rumored to be in the works..

iphone1027

Bronze
Jul 2, 2008
Are you referring to the lit up arrow pointing up?