Text messaging not working

ballsonface12

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
Seattle
For some reason I'm not receiving text messages or sending them out. When I send one it says that its sent but the people aren't receiving them. This just started today and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if there are any suggestions?

Sep 29, 2007
Check if the SIM card has been damage or not. That can lead to problems if you have messaged around with it. If that doesn't fix it I recommend first restoring it and if still not success. Call AT&T and ask them to take off your text messaging plan and then re add it. This in a sense renews or restores the SIM card. Kinda hard to explain but its like starting over and has fixed my text messaging problems many times.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
For some reason I'm not receiving text messages or sending them out. When I send one it says that its sent but the people aren't receiving them. This just started today and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if there are any suggestions?

I saw your name and please go here to this thread where we say how we chose our names in this forum: go here

Last edited by a moderator:

ballsonface12

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
Seattle
Fixed it

I called AT&T and they some how fixed it. I changed my plan around yesterday and they must of screwed something up during that. Is there a way to lock this?