text messaging - send when service is available

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
something i wish the iPhone had that my sprint phone had was when i sent a text and there was no service the phone told me this message will be sent when there is service available and sure it enough it did . I wish the iPhone would have had this because i now have to send a text when there is service or i get the error message no service . and then i forget to send it later .

any thoughts?

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
something i wish the iPhone had that my sprint phone had was when i sent a text and there was no service the phone told me this message will be sent when there is service available and sure it enough it did . I wish the iPhone would have had this because i now have to send a text when there is service or i get the error message no service . and then i forget to send it later .

any thoughts?
this happened for the first time today because i almost always have service and i was shocked it didn't have this feature. i cant believe i havnt heard people bitching about it before

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
so , this feature should be added . this is as important as Flash , ichat..etc..
Im hoping an update will fix this .