text messaging - send when service is available

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
something i wish the iPhone had that my sprint phone had was when i sent a text and there was no service the phone told me this message will be sent when there is service available and sure it enough it did . I wish the iPhone would have had this because i now have to send a text when there is service or i get the error message no service . and then i forget to send it later .

any thoughts?

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
something i wish the iPhone had that my sprint phone had was when i sent a text and there was no service the phone told me this message will be sent when there is service available and sure it enough it did . I wish the iPhone would have had this because i now have to send a text when there is service or i get the error message no service . and then i forget to send it later .

any thoughts?
this happened for the first time today because i almost always have service and i was shocked it didn't have this feature. i cant believe i havnt heard people bitching about it before

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
i miss this feature about sprint as well. oh well can't have it all!

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
Good observation... Im actually surprised they didn't put that in the phone, you would think that would be very basic.

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
so , this feature should be added . this is as important as Flash , ichat..etc..
Im hoping an update will fix this .

eufo

Bronze
Aug 22, 2007
Miami
I haven't run into this yet, but I agree with everyone that this is a worthwhile feature. Sometimes its the little things, ya know? Someone post that iPhone suggestions/comments page again and let's make our voices heard.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it... http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
I sent feedback to Apple on this . eveyone here send feedback