Texting app

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DIRT99

Apr 16, 2013
Is there an app available for the iPhone 5 that allows you to change the content of sent and received text messages? not for me, for lying gf...

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Is there an app available for the iPhone 5 that allows you to change the content of sent and received text messages? not for me, for lying gf...
Just to clarify - are you asking if it's possible that she edited the content of the texts before you saw them? I'm not aware of a way to do that even if it's jailbroken.

DIRT99

Apr 16, 2013
Just to clarify - are you asking if it's possible that she edited the content of the texts before you saw them? I'm not aware of a way to do that even if it's jailbroken.
Sort of, got screen shots texted to me from an ex of hers showing conversations they had recently and she says he must have made them somehow with an app. Seems pretty far fetched to me but just wondering.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Sort of, got screen shots texted to me from an ex of hers showing conversations they had recently and she says he must have made them somehow with an app. Seems pretty far fetched to me but just wondering.
That's actually really easy to do. There's a fake iPhone text website that generates them. Here's an example I just made using our posts:

Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 9.15.03 PM.png

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
No, not the design, the actual text of the message, like changing what was written in the messages.
He could have either Photoshopped it or made a conversation up altogether on the website I linked, saved a screenshot and then sent it to you.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Or using the cydia 'tweak' I mentioned... You can add/edit texts, phone calls, show it as a FaceTime call, etc... Allows you to adjust dates and times.
Biggest thing is it actually updates the text stream so you could just call up the 'real' text and it shows what you changed it too.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1366213125.814735.jpg

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Or using the cydia 'tweak' I mentioned... You can add/edit texts, phone calls, show it as a FaceTime call, etc... Allows you to adjust dates and times.
Biggest thing is it actually updates the text stream so you could just call up the 'real' text and it shows what you changed it too.
The ability to tweak text message content is awesome in and of itself, and I'm also very impressed to learn that it will update the text stream. I really like those timestamps in your screenshot that accompany each and every single text. Are those provided by FakeMyi, or a separate tweak?

The ad at the bottom is what would give it away, but I'm assuming you can get rid of that by paying a couple bucks.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
The ability to tweak text message content is awesome in and of itself, and I'm also very impressed to learn that it will update the text stream. I really like those timestamps in your screenshot that accompany each and every single text. Are those provided by FakeMyi, or a separate tweak?

The ad at the bottom is what would give it away, but I'm assuming you can get rid of that by paying a couple bucks.
I use the free version of BiteSMS which has those ads at the bottom. Bite also lows the time stamps and this persons contact photo in the upper right corner. If I went to the stock message app, there would be no ad at the bottom. ;-)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I use the free version of BiteSMS which has those ads at the bottom. Bite also lows the time stamps and this persons contact photo in the upper right corner. If I went to the stock message app, there would be no ad at the bottom. ;-)
Or you could just upgrade to the ad-free version of Bite. :p