Texting question/idea

salanester

Oct 9, 2007
Anyone know of anything that would allow you to have a person's contact photo showing in the background of a text conversation? If it's not available is it even possible? Obviously nothing groundbreaking or needed...but it would be cool to have the person's photo showing while texting.

moze

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
Anyone know of anything that would allow you to have a person's contact photo showing in the background of a text conversation? If it's not available is it even possible? Obviously nothing groundbreaking or needed...but it would be cool to have the person's photo showing while texting.
that does sound cool...some devs should look into it if it doesn't already exist

ufcollins

Bronze
Dec 15, 2007
Jacksonville
I had the same kind of idea, but instead of the background, it could be like shown where your list of conversations are. Just would be a nice touch.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Sorry to say it, but Windows Mobile 5 and on do this in a way, and I do miss the feature.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I could see this coming in very handy if you text with multiple people on a regular basis. It'd be an easy way to make sure you're not sending a message to your girlfriend's Father that was meant for your girlfriend...if you get my drift ;)

salanester

Oct 9, 2007
I could see this coming in very handy if you text with multiple people on a regular basis. It'd be an easy way to make sure you're not sending a message to your girlfriend's Father that was meant for your girlfriend...if you get my drift ;)
Awww..you get my point...lol

It would really help when having multiple conversations, especially for example if you have enjoyed a drink or two or three....not that I condone that type of thing. :cool:

In all seriousness though it just seems like it would be cool. Having been an avid reader of these forums..something tells me someone is working on it as we speak.