Thank You IndyJonez

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Since tomorrow is going to be a busy day talking about what is instead of what might be,let's take this time to thank Indy for all the hard work he put in to providing us with rumor and speculation on the new iPhone. His dedication to finding these links provided all of us with countless hours of fun and entertainment.
So Indy, Thank You for everything. Good Job!

PS: Enjoy your new phone when you get it (or win it). You deserve it.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Yep, that's what a call true dedication! :)

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Thanks, Indy. I am crossing my fingers for you to win the contest!

S

Starry

I absolutely agree... Indy goes above and beyond and never asks for anything.. he doesn't get into the BS online, yet plays with us all.. he's started games with us and has done everything possible to promote EIC wherever and whenever he can.... INDY baby... YOU RAWK and I HOPE You're the winner of the phone... You would be the BEST candidate for it!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I absolutely agree... Indy goes above and beyond and never asks for anything.. he doesn't get into the BS online, yet plays with us all.. he's started games with us and has done everything possible to promote EIC wherever and whenever he can.... INDY baby... YOU RAWK and I HOPE You're the winner of the phone... You would be the BEST candidate for it!
+100,000

I think he should win too :)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Indy deserves to win for not only providing us with some of the best rumors on the site but for his dedication as well. Good luck Indy! (and everyone else, but mostly Indy)

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
just make sure it's an unlocked one so he can use it on T-Mobile :p