Thanks Chris

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
I just wanted to thank Chris for developing this forum for all of us to discuss our interest in the iPhone. I have a serious need for iPhone info and this forum has been the perfect place for me to feed my hunger for information not only before it's release but I plan on continuing afterwards also.

Thank you! :cool:

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I agree. Thanks Chris.

I used to visit a bunch of different forums in hopes of learning something new about the iPhone. Most of them are frequented by anti-Apple trolls. It takes the fun out of discussing the iPhone when every 3rd posts is someone telling you that you are just an Apple Fanboy for considering the iPhone.

EI is a refreshing change to the negativism found elsewhere. Thanks again :).

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
I agree. Thanks Chris.

I used to visit a bunch of different forums in hopes of learning something new about the iPhone. Most of them are frequented by anti-Apple trolls. It takes the fun out of discussing the iPhone when every 3rd posts is someone telling you that you are just an Apple Fanboy for considering the iPhone.

EI is a refreshing change to the negativism found elsewhere. Thanks again :).
Well said wot, I agree. :cool:

dino_russ

May 16, 2007
I just wanted to thank Chris for developing this forum for all of us to discuss our interest in the iPhone. I have a serious need for iPhone info and this forum has been the perfect place for me to feed my hunger for information not only before it's release but I plan on continuing afterwards also.

Thank you! :cool:
I agree with you, indeed thanks Chris. I have been on his Everything Treo Page for some time now and am glad he started a page for the iPhone. As a Mac and iPod user as well as a PDA phone user (Treo 700 p) I see the iPhone as way to eventually go (once I can use with carrier that has good rural reception!).

Russ

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I had never seen the Everything forums before finding this site. It's nice to have one central location to learn as much as I can before the launch though.