thanks everybody

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
Finally after 6 days of working on my iPhone I finally repaired it an by the help of this site many thanks to knk and john and many others I had problems with working with my jailbroken 1.1.2 iPhone and if u read my other threads u will know what my problem was and my solution was iWorld which now made my iPhone work perfect again thanks to many geniuses around here which helped me a lot a lot Alot
thank you all

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thanks I am glad to hear that, so was it the sim thing or what?

Finally after 6 days of working on my iPhone I finally repaired it an by the help of this site many thanks to knk and john and many others I had problems with working with my jailbroken 1.1.2 iPhone and if u read my other threads u will know what my problem was and my solution was iWorld which now made my iPhone work perfect again thanks to many geniuses around here which helped me a lot a lot Alot
thank you all

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
I seriously don't understand how you folks manage to help so many people. People reach 2000-3000 posts. That's jut amazing. Kudos to y'all who help especially KNK, ColsTiger, John, Tinman etc. (Forgive me if I have missed anyother geniuses) :)

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I seriously don't understand how you folks manage to help so many people. People reach 2000-3000 posts. That's jut amazing. Kudos to y'all who help especially KNK, ColsTiger, John, Tinman etc. (Forgive me if I have missed anyother geniuses) :)
I do it because I get paid by CHRIS every week. Its a great job. Good benefits too,:cool:

S

Starry

HEY are they great or what! They all learned from me.. I had so many Star's had to change my name to STARR.... :)

Oh hush y'all love me and ya know it!
:cool:

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes it is a good felling to help fellow posters on here... i get AIM or PM with questions and its nice to help them out.... i apologize to those that i have been annoyed at or yelled at to USE THE SEARCH...

other then that thanks to the guys that have helped me to

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
yes it is a good felling to help fellow posters on here... i get AIM or PM with questions and its nice to help them out.... i apologize to those that i have been annoyed at or yelled at to USE THE SEARCH...

other then that thanks to the guys that have helped me to
Thanks to you as well. Frankly speaking, people do tend to forget to use search most of the time. Most of the stuff that people ask for, would have been discussed earlier. Anyways, thats ok we can ask them to search. :cool:

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
Yes i am very glad to have my iPhone back but i couldnt do this without any of your helps and i used iWorld after using anySim and now everything works PERFECT ! THX AGAIN TO YOU ALL