The 12/21/2012 Thread

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
Well it's only 10 here.

I'm tired so I'm going to bed. Wake me up if the apocalypse starts. I don't want to miss it.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Mindi do u not believe that it is time right now or not at all?
It's not going to happen at all. Tonight, I'll be laughing my ass off at the gullible idiots that bought into this crap. Hopefully, none of them had their cats put down.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Damn, I'm still here... And I just killed my whole family to spare them the horror of the apocalypse...oh well...best I mow the lawn now.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Nice, what was weird today thou were the strange items sold at yard sales, I saw this guy selling everything from his washing machine to his dog, maybe it's all true after all.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Nice, what was weird today thou were the strange items sold at yard sales, I saw this guy selling everything from his washing machine to his dog, maybe it's all true after all.
No, it's not true. It's just a money making scheme. Hopefully, no one kills themselves, their children, or their pets out of fear of Armageddon. Camping is making a lot of money from donations to "spread the word." He'll probably claim that these warnings caused enough people to change their evil ways and cause God to be touched by our righteousness and decide to call off Judgment Day. He'll tell his followers that their donations weren't in vain. They are heroes that helped save billions of people.

Last edited by a moderator: