The 1st call you made or received on the iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
...so i know its only been just 3 mnths after the release of THE iPhone...and i was wonderin' who was the 1st person to either call you, or you called...

...just after i activated mine, i got my first call from my brother...wasn't expectin' him to call...and the 1st call i made was to...oh my god, can you believe i don't recall at the moment..lol...wow!...i gotta go get my bill statement..hold on, stay tuned...i'lll be right back

whale_hunter

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
My brother was the first call i made. Ten minutes later my buddy Paul called. I made Paul my guinea pig. I tested all my call options on him.

He was one lucky dude!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I called my wife in the next room. :p
that's funny, i called her too :O

jk :p

but yeah i think i called my friend Ethan..
and i don't remember my first call but i DO remember my first viocemail because i made a "trick" voicemail that just has me saying hello about 100 times..

that was fun :)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I called my house, which I was in, and there was nobody else home.
I picked it up and talked to myself. :p

dewey

Jun 29, 2007
I sent a text message to my sons to let them know the I finally had an iPhone. My phone died the next day and I had to get it replaced. I can't remember who I called or who called me.:cool:

entong

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
i called my wife then later on call my mom. at that moment i was too excited for getting new phone that i was dreamed of hehe ;););):laugh2:

domi

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
called the gf, and then had to explain why she kep getting my voicemail for about 15 minutes. hahaha then she hauled a$$ to my house to play with it... the iPhone i mean hahaha:laugh2::(

kgeier82

Sep 13, 2007
my first call was to cingular, as to why my iPhone said it was activated, but yet couldnt receive calls! 1hr later, all was ok.

bad first day, for sure.

iTunes activation went fine, and phone turned on right away. Cingular blamed Apple, Apple blamed cingular. i simply told cingular if they didn't fix it that day, the next day id be with another carrier. problem solved after that.