The App Store...Wow!

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
i know this has praughlE been covered in another post or thread, i don't care...man i'm in the middle of watchn the town hall meetn video on Apple's site and SJ just mention The App Store is going to be on the next update...ah man...krazy...Jobs takin' over the mobile market fa real!...it actually reminds me of iTunes...the one thing i REALLY like about is all development is built on Apple's platform ...YEAH!...do it Jobs, do it!...:cool:

kunfuzious

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Boulder
I want the 10 seconds I spent trying to translate this post back...

dat wuz un-ceptable, nah meen?

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX

hahahaha

but back to the original topic, man I'm really looking forward to the App store. now all the haters won't have a whole lot to pick on the iPhone for. If they could just give us MMS, everyone would shut up!

kunfuzious

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Boulder
I'm with you 100%. No MMS is super inconvienent. Email is a pain for people with non smartphones. Viewmymessage.com never works either. PLEASE GIVE US MMS

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL

and guess what...you wont get it back...once time is gone, its gone...busta LOL

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
hahahaha

but back to the original topic, man I'm really looking forward to the App store. now all the haters won't have a whole lot to pick on the iPhone for. If they could just give us MMS, everyone would shut up!
yes sir...

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
It's so hard to understand your posts form time to time. I think what I got was that you're excited about the App Store and that Jobs is taking over the mobile department.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'm excited for it as well. In fact, I'm using the App Store's icon as my Installer icon right now.

- John

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
It's so hard to understand your posts form time to time. I think what I got was that you're excited about the App Store and that Jobs is taking over the mobile department.

oh wow give this man a klondike bar...by geroge i think he's got it...LOL :laugh2:

nyc_rock

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
hahahaha

The reason why everyone will shut up is because Apple has finally come around and responded to their customers wishes. Perhaps you should be thanking them. If everyone just sat their saying "thank you Apple, may I have another" you would be getting nothing.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
The reason why everyone will shut up is because Apple has finally come around and responded to their customers wishes. Perhaps you should be thanking them. If everyone just sat their saying "thank you Apple, may I have another" you would be getting nothing.
indeed. man Jobs hit upside the head when he introduced 'the enterprise' ...like BEM!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

True dat....Word! Ebonics nonsense aside, I can't wait to get the legit apps via the iPhone/AppStore. How cool is that?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
WHOA! I thought you were anti-jailbreaking?

Sorry - wrong quote, was trying to quote John....
I jailbroke after 1.13 came out. Been that way since - got bored with stock. I'll Restore come June, of course.

- John