The Apple's EIC gathering!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Apple, Mar 15, 2008.

1. The Apple

The Apple Zealot

Well I decided to make a stream at iRovr for everyone here and there to post blogs/pictures/comments on. If you are not familiar with iRovr, be warned, it is addicting. I encourage users from here and there to go to the other site and check it out! So if you have never checked out iRovr, go sign up and subscribe to the thread I created. It is called "Apple's EIC gathering"

With your iPhone go to irovr.com and tap register to get started. Once you are registered go back to the main stream and tap on the little picture of the fish and the gear. Choose Find/Create New Streams, then click on people, then click on general, then click on Apple's EIC gathering, finally click on apply to subscribe and I will let you in to post. Posting is easy and fun. I have added iRovr as a contact to my contact list because in order to post you have to e-mail a certain e-mail address from your phone.

For instance if I wanted to post a picture that I just took I would tap on the picture and select Email Photo. Then I would email the photo to the e-mail address that you are given to post in the stream. The main public stream is irovr@irovr.com so if you e-mailed a picture to that e-mail address it would be posted in the main public stream. You can also post blog entries or just a regular post, you tube videos, and links.

If any of you saw O.J.'s thread where he was posting pictures as he was taking them, this would be perfect for that kind of stuff. So sign up and don't leave me hangin!!!!!!!!! Come blow up my stream and share your thoughts and pictures!!!!:p

Any questions feel free to ask me!!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013
  2. coasts

coasts Zealot

I'll check this out and try to recapture the excitement of OJ's Savannah thread with images from New York's parade on Monday.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Bone

Bone Zealot

I think I'm gona give it a go later on today.
  5. The Apple

The Apple Zealot

I think you will be pleased with how easy it is to post pictures.
  6. Bone

Bone Zealot

ok I'm in.
  7. kokogirl

kokogirl New Member

I'm in. I will mess with it later.

I was making a family website with iWeb this evening. It has been fun!
  8. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius

Sounds like fun, count me in!
  9. Buffy

Buffy Zealot

Yep, I'm working on it, too.
  10. Luckykelleyk

Luckykelleyk New Member

11. Bone

Bone Zealot

gotta wait for the apple to accept me so I can start posting over there.
  12. The Apple

The Apple Zealot

I just got the request, and accepted you. The EIC stream is gonna be slow at first until everyone gets the hang of it!
  13. clark9825

clark9825 New Member

14. Luckykelleyk

Luckykelleyk New Member

Oh there you are clark! lol :laugh2:
  15. Starry

Starry Guest

ok this is cool but how do I add a pic for the profile? :(
  16. Luckykelleyk

Luckykelleyk New Member

you email a pic to : irovr@profile.irovr.com and it shows up automatically :)
  17. clark9825

clark9825 New Member

Man you are one busy lady tonight! :laugh2: I am liking IRovr! :cool:
  18. Bone

Bone Zealot

not quit sure how to use it yet....
  19. The Apple

The Apple Zealot

you will like it once you get the hang of it!
  20. Starry

Starry Guest

21. Luckykelleyk

Luckykelleyk New Member

whichever email acct you have set up on your iphone, and yes, you send it from your iphone ;)