The beginning of the rest of my life.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I finished my first AutoCAD drawing yesterday at school so I thought I'd share it here to get everyone's opinion.

I know its not perfect but that's what practice is for! lol

Sorry its kinda bad quality. I think it did that when I uploaded it to PhotoBucket

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
That's pretty awesome. :)
100x better than anything I could ever draw on the computer. ;)

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Looks really good but what exactly did you do? I don't know how AutoCAD works. lol

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
With my limited knowledge of AutoCAD, I know it's not Photoshop. With Photoshop, people make things look pretty.

With AutoCAD, it's trying to craft a finely-tuned schematic. And with that in mind, I think your drawing is very good.

I would LOVE to see an original. Like a concept car. :)

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
With my limited knowledge of AutoCAD, I know it's not Photoshop. With Photoshop, people make things look pretty.

With AutoCAD, it's trying to craft a finely-tuned schematic. And with that in mind, I think your drawing is very good.

I would LOVE to see an original. Like a concept car. :)
Thats right. People that use AutoCAD make things up. Cars, houses, and other buildings are made with AutoCAD. My mom works for an engineering company and their engineers design water treatment plants, and they use AutoCAD to design them.

I think we make our own house in 2nd semester so I'm sure you will see one sometime this year lol. I will try to make my own concept car in my spare time because I would love to be able to say that I 100% designed something like that.

Voltaic Shock

Bronze
Aug 15, 2008
Leesburg, VA
Wish I could see this. I took an AutoCAD class in HS, it was fun.

I was always done first, because I learned all the shortcuts with the keyboard. I hated drawing with the mouse - :p