The Best App

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
I am a just a regular guy in the medical field, I have an outstanding idea for a app. It would be very well responded too. In the field i am in, anyone with an iPhone would want to buy this app! It would be very simple product, but used by 1000's of people

Please if your interesed let me know....

Eric

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Eric, good luck with your idea. I hope you find someone that will be able to help you.

I think you'll get better responses in the Developers forum although, I'm sure the mods will probably move your thread there when they get a chance.

Again, good luck man!

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Eric,

shoot me your idea and we'll start from there :)

Cheers

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
I am a just a regular guy in the medical field, I have an outstanding idea for a app. It would be very well responded too. In the field i am in, anyone with an iPhone would want to buy this app! It would be very simple product, but used by 1000's of people

Please if your interesed let me know....

Eric
run with it man! what are some of the features. not in the medical field, but never know if you might need it. i have eprocates for the simple fact of the possiblity of running into someone who might need to quick medicine advice...i was also to look up the combination of meds that heath ledger took that caused his unfortunate death...:oops:...which i found quite interesting...

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
run with it man! what are some of the features. not in the medical field, but never know if you might need it. i have eprocates for the simple fact of the possiblity of running into someone who might need to quick medicine advice...i was also to look up the combination of meds that heath ledger took that caused his unfortunate death...:oops:...which i found quite interesting...
Thanks for all of your kindness, Don what kind of evangelists are you of what kind of religion. Also do you have any skills in making apps.

Thanks again

Eric