The Best Bluetooth Headphone?

jdxlee

Sep 26, 2007
Hello All,

I know that this topic has most likely been previously posted, but seems to be scattered throughout different forums.

What are your opinions on the best bluetooth headphone for our awesome, stereo bluetooth lacking iPhone? I've heard mixed reviews on the Motorola S9 and Jabra BT8010. I also know that we need a bluetooth adapter for the stereo bluetooth portion. SO...in everyone's professional iPhone opinions, which bluetooth headphone is the best and which bluetooth adapter is the best?

Again, I Apoligize for the repeated topic...:)

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Apple have their own bluetooth headset but it has received mixed reviews. I have one and I am returning it not because of the sound quality that some have mentioned but because I can get the battery to charge fully.

It's very cool though!

jdxlee

Sep 26, 2007
I wanted to purchase a bluetooth stereo headphone to use when working out and commuting to work, I think I'm pretty sold on getting stereo bluetooth headphone and not a mono headset...The Apple headset does look nice but did hear of sound quality issues, as well as fitting issues...

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I wanted to purchase a bluetooth stereo headphone to use when working out and commuting to work, I think I'm pretty sold on getting stereo bluetooth headphone and not a mono headset...The Apple headset does look nice but did hear of sound quality issues, as well as fitting issues...
Just a reminder or if you didn't know, the iPhone doesn't support stereo.:)
That doesn't mean you can't use stereo headphones, but didn't want you to be disappointed.

jdxlee

Sep 26, 2007
Just a reminder or if you didn't know, the iPhone doesn't support stereo.:)
That doesn't mean you can't use stereo headphones, but didn't want you to be disappointed.
Thanks, I am aware that the iPhone doesn't support stereo bluetooth and requires a bluetooth adapter but hopefully that'll change w/ the new update coming for SDK...:laugh2: