The Best Gaming device Ever (New iPod touch)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

brianlamar

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Well, Gamers are going to have fun with this iPod. I wonder what they'll do with the endless gaming opportunities for this.

More of a dedicated gaming device than the iPhone. Its going to be more like the ultimate PSP.

krossmusic

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
New York City
Well, Gamers are going to have fun with this iPod. I wonder what they'll do with the endless gaming opportunities with this.
Not trying to be a jerk, but nothing...trust me it won't go that far and it won't be something that is THAT popular or used, gamers seem to stick with Game devices...I.E. that nokia from years ago..what a joke.

brianlamar

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Not trying to be a jerk, but nothing...trust me it won't go that far and it won't be something that is THAT popular or used, gamers seem to stick with Game devices...I.E. that nokia from years ago..what a joke.
True, but its not meant to be a gaming device which makes programmars more apt to make and invent things to do on the ipod. The touch screen and accelerometer make it an excellent choice.

brianlamar

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Again I TOTALLY agree, but I'm just "IPREDICTING" it won't be a factor nor will many games come out.
You're probably right about the "commercial" aspect of games but I predict there will be a huge underground "custom gaming" revolution for this device.