The best graphics yet on iPhone?

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Spam? Theres no way im clicking on that link from a poster with 1post.

Horrible first post btw.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Spam? Theres no way im clicking on that link from a poster with 1post.

Horrible first post btw.
You've got that right Londonrockz. I clicked on a link in a post from a pretty seasoned member here on the forum and inadvertently clicked on a link at that site and got some nasty malware on my computer. I had to rum Malware and then go in and delete some files Malware missed. It was a mess and I am now even more paranoid about links.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
its just a video of a light show using the touch of your finger on your iPhone, kinda cool for like the first 5 seconds, after that its pretty played out imo.

link was safe for me

mitchellm4

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Greensboro, NC
yeah the link was fine....the app is incredibly stupid though. i got bored of the video after maybe 4 seconds.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
You've got that right Londonrockz. I clicked on a link in a post from a pretty seasoned member here on the forum and inadvertently clicked on a link at that site and got some nasty malware on my computer. I had to rum Malware and then go in and delete some files Malware missed. It was a mess and I am now even more paranoid about links.

Just glad sum1 else caught my sarcasm lol.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
yes, i agree, pretty crazy 1st post. i very rarely click links unless its from a seasoned pro! :)

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC

You should report that post if you haven't already. My guess is it was a mac user that was just not aware of the possibilty of getting infected on that site.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
I was so intent in getting the stuff off my computer that I couldn't find the post. I'll give it another try today. I don't know what link I hit in the first link that caused the problem.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Either way just be careful on clicking links from posters who have less than 20 posts. This poster posted his 1st post with nothing but a link to somewhere else.

Just be careful...im on a mac but you can still catch viruses if someone really wanted to try.

rcharlton

Apr 10, 2009
AppCraver have scored Galactica for iPhone 9 / 10.

"Visually stimulating and auditorily soothing, Galactica is a multi-sensory journey. With Galactica, you are the creator of dreamy visual effects using your iPhone’s multitouch capabilities.... If you are looking for an app to help you relax and zone out, I recommend Galactica."

http://www.appcraver.com/galactica/
(Another perfectly harmless link).

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
fyi, the moderators generally frown upon posting multiple links to one's own application... especially on your first couple of posts.