the BEST screen protector

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Apple sells them they are amazing. They are 14 dollars for 2 of them. No adhesives they work like magic. You just peel them off their plastic backing and place it on the screen it sticks really good. To take it off all you need is a piece of scotch tape wrap it around your finger tap the edge and pull off. Plus they are washable and u can use them many times. Worth the 15 bucks and you cant tell they are on ...

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
Apple sells them they are amazing. They are 14 dollars for 2 of them. No adhesives they work like magic. You just peel them off their plastic backing and place it on the screen it sticks really good. To take it off all you need is a piece of scotch tape wrap it around your finger tap the edge and pull off. Plus they are washable and u can use them many times. Worth the 15 bucks and you cant tell they are on ...
They also provide a smoother surface... your finger gliiiiides across the screen.

lavaspec

Sep 9, 2007

I currently have these screen protectors that are sold at the Apple store, they are very good quality, worth the money spent and highly recommended!

Jul 21, 2007
The BEST iPhone protector is from ShieldZone! It completely covers the entire iPhone, front and back. It protects from scratches and everything. I got mine for only $25 and it has a lifetime warranty from scratching.
You should look into it! its awesome. Cant even tell I have a protector on it really.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I agree with this 10000000%. I just put mine on at work and it was super easy as long as you pay attention to what you are doing, take your time and make sure you have dusted the app area...

With my PSP, DS, GPS, Blackberrys, etc, etc I have used every type of screen protector and I always liked the Invisible Shield but did not like the rubber feel of it, especially for the iPhone.

The $15 Power Support Crystal Film set (2) is pretty dern impressive. It is WAY clear and will smudge but not as easy as the bare screen.

$$ well spent IMO.

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
The BEST iPhone protector is from ShieldZone! It completely covers the entire iPhone, front and back. It protects from scratches and everything. I got mine for only $25 and it has a lifetime warranty from scratching.
You should look into it! its awesome. Cant even tell I have a protector on it really.
NO DOUBT!:laugh2:

I've had 2 iPhones & 2 Invisible Shields (one for each). Never had a problem. Works better and is a better product than any of the others I tried.

Jan 11, 2007
Cary, NC
I just installed one of the Crystal Films on my iPhone and it was very easy to install. I'm used to installing screen protectors on Treos where it takes 3-4 tries and all kinds of finagling with a credit card to get the bubbles out. This one went on smoothly with no bubbles. I also got a Griffin vertical pouch case which I really like. I got them both at my Apple store.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
NO DOUBT!:laugh2:

I've had 2 iPhones & 2 Invisible Shields (one for each). Never had a problem. Works better and is a better product than any of the others I tried.
For the body maybe, but not for the screen, which this thread is about. Crystal film is the best, and I've compared all three of the full-body shield maker's screen protectors to it.

The Crystal film is also easier to apply (assuming you aren't too much of a klutz). No need to futz around with solutions, squeegees, waiting to dry, etc.

--
Mike

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
For the body maybe, but not for the screen, which this thread is about. Crystal film is the best, and I've compared all three of the full-body shield maker's screen protectors to it.

The Crystal film is also easier to apply (assuming you aren't too much of a klutz). No need to futz around with solutions, squeegees, waiting to dry, etc.

--
Mike
Agree. Inv Shields are good but they WILL give you a rubbery feel and WILL NOT be as clear as the Crystal Film. I used the IS on my PSP and I eventually had to remove it and just risk it. Oh, and I only used my fingers to put on the Crystal Film at my desk at work.. so friggin easy....and is sick clear..and not to mention isn't it CHEAPER (remember you get 2 per pack)?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I got the anti finger print one from Apple and its awesome...i am slightly ocd about all the finger prints but now i have literally none. Highly recommend it.

m.o.r.

Oct 25, 2007
me & my friends have been using Martin Fields for years for all our pda, pda phones, psp, and now the iPhone screens. this brand by far had been the best one we have used across all our gadgets. the film is thicker & sturdier than the other competitors we've tried but it does not hamper the screen sensitivity at all. fully washable/reusable as well (although i prefer using scotch tape to remove the dust that gets stuck to it). we order straight from the site w/no problems at all.

http://www.martinfields.com/US/dis_product.asp?model=Apple_iPhone&modeln=iPhone&prod_type=screen

and applying them after you've turned on your hot shower to steam up the room proved to the best dust buster because it makes all floating dust settle. :)