The Birthday Approacheth

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
My amazingly, wonderful wife told me that she is getting me an iPhone for my Birthday (in just a few weeks), which of course made me squeal like a giddy schoolgirl.

I asked her why she told me in advance and she said because she noticed how often I was visiting iPhone sites and the Apple store and figured she better tell me before I go and buy one and ruin her surprise. LOL

Apparently she'd been scheming since I first told her about my fascination with the iPhone. I'm a truly blessed man. :D

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Awesome dude, I felt the same way this past June when my girlfriend bought me a Martin Acoustic Guitar I had my eyes on for a while. Good feeling, (and then I went out and bought the iPhone). lol

taloula

Jul 18, 2007
Shaweeeet!
lucky you!

Just make sure you let her know...
she'll have to let you play with your phone as part of the gift giving.

because, well...

your head will be down and playing for a while!
Oh, as well as a few "COOL!" or loud "GASPS"
that scare the cra* outta whom ever is around you

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

enjoy~

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
My amazingly, wonderful wife told me that she is getting me an iPhone for my Birthday (in just a few weeks), which of course made me squeal like a giddy schoolgirl.

I asked her why she told me in advance and she said because she noticed how often I was visiting iPhone sites and the Apple store and figured she better tell me before I go and buy one and ruin her surprise. LOL

Apparently she'd been scheming since I first told her about my fascination with the iPhone. I'm a truly blessed man. :D
I've become incredibly difficult to buy gifts for bacause my wife knows when I want something bad enough I'm gonna find a way to get it! Lol

She always has to tell me before my birthday and christmas (which are 7 days apart) DO NOT BUY YOURSELF ANYTHING! Most of the time, sure enough, she'll will have bought me what I've been wanting!

I don't know if she will spring $800 for an iPhone this holiday though, but if she truly knew we could afford it I know I'd have one.

Man, september 2008 couldn't get here faster! =/

taloula

Jul 18, 2007
She always has to tell me before my birthday and christmas (which are 7 days apart) DO NOT BUY YOURSELF ANYTHING!

yep! December 17th here.
required by all fam and friends.

no birthday or Christmas gift combining!

I got for my birthday last year... an entire climbing rack!
Love GEAR! who needs diamonds? Not I!

~T

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
yep! December 17th here.
required by all fam and friends.

no birthday or Christmas gift combining!

I got for my birthday last year... an entire climbing rack!
Love GEAR! who needs diamonds? Not I!

~T
Did I say 7 days apart? Doh!

Mines december 21!

Ill take a combined gift as an iPhone! =P

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
Awesome dude, I felt the same way this past June when my girlfriend bought me a Martin Acoustic Guitar I had my eyes on for a while. Good feeling, (and then I went out and bought the iPhone). lol
I have my eye on an Adamas 12-string but that can wait because my Larrivee D10-e12 really does an awesome job. It's hard to find a really high quality 12-string it seems. The Adamas has everything I could want EXCEPT unplugged tonal quality that matches my Larrivee. :) Can't have it all... or CAN you?

Are you enjoying your Martin? They are some talented lutheirs!