The Box at the Bottom of the Page is too Small

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
@chris, the dark box with links at the bottom of page in eiC is too small. I'm having trouble seeing it. Is there any way you can enlarge it so it's more visible?

Screen Shot 2014-03-11 at 4.43.39 PM.png

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Er, I'd like to, um, distance myself from this obvious rabble rouser who dares to challenge the sanctity of this site. I have no knowledge of this person and will gladly fund torches and pitchforks if an angry mob assembles.

As for the identity of this pernicious purveyor of rambunctious rebellion, I disavow any knowledge of this individual.

This post will self-destruct in five seconds.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

Damn.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The majority of that stuff is social. Buttons for Facebook, Google+ and that whole graphic links to the eiC app. The only text links are 'forums app for iPhone and iPad'. Is it that bit of text? I think I can bump that up a bit.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The majority of that stuff is social. Buttons for Facebook, Google+ and that whole graphic links to the eiC app. The only text links are 'forums app for iPhone and iPad'. Is it that bit of text? I think I can bump that up a bit.
No, not the text. I was being sarcastic. The box itself is massive. Check my screenshot in post number 1. It takes up half of the page. I was really asking if it could be less obtrusive. ;)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
That only happens on Off Topic on mobile. Regular iPhone topics only show the app promo, which takes the place of the annoying Tapatalk nag.