the closer it gets...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
the more doubts im having. I just got off the phone with AT&T because i was asking another a data plans and they said i cant use the unlimited data plan + 200 texts for $20 a month since its a smart phone. whats that about? he said it would be around $30 to $40 a month. Id be fine with paying this if the iPhone had 3G, but it doesn't. Also im pissed about how 3rd party apps are going to be put into the iPhone. Why would they want to do it through safari? to screw us? please vent here.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Good, I am glad your upset. I am glad that you will be nowhere near an Apple stor or AT&T store on June 29th. Keep using your Balckberry/Blackjack/Roxer/Upstage etc.... Keep your cash in your pocket! That will show them!

All the more iPhones for me! Yummy!

- SR

Jun 15, 2007
I am a reporter with Newsday and am covering a story on the upcoming iPhone release in Long Island. I would love to hear how folks are preparing, any plans, any speculation on features and the logistics of getting set up with the iPhone. Thanks so much!

Emily Pickrell
emily.pickrell@newsday.com

the more doubts im having. I just got off the phone with AT&T because i was asking another a data plans and they said i cant use the unlimited data plan + 200 texts for $20 a month since its a smart phone. whats that about? he said it would be around $30 to $40 a month. Id be fine with paying this if the iPhone had 3G, but it doesn't. Also im pissed about how 3rd party apps are going to be put into the iPhone. Why would they want to do it through safari? to screw us? please vent here.