The count down has started...

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that at the WWDC keynote (6/11) Steve will announce the launch date as 6/29.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that at the WWDC keynote (6/11) Steve will announce the launch date as 6/29.
I just hope he announces SOME date so we can quit guessing. Some specifications on plans would nice from AT&T too.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I just hope he announces SOME date so we can quit guessing. Some specifications on plans would nice from AT&T too.
I couldn't agree with you more. There is only one thing that could keep me from buying an iPhone as soon as I can. That is if the data plan is too expensive. I don't think it is likely that AT&T will charge more than $40/month (my limit), but it sure would be nice to know for sure.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I couldn't agree with you more. There is only one thing that could keep me from buying an iPhone as soon as I can. That is if the data plan is too expensive. I don't think it is likely that AT&T will charge more than $40/month (my limit), but it sure would be nice to know for sure.
My desktop countdown timer is still set for the 11th. Hopefully, we'll know something by then.