the dark knight

nomi401

Nov 3, 2008
man o man! the dark knight is out and buyer beware. i tried using both MacTheRipper and Handbrake and neither can read the DVD. Guess WB got smart with some super new fancy RCE.

has anyone decrypted TDK yet?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yeah... good to see that's happening more and more. When i got The Happening on BluRay, it had a digital copy.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
My "TheHappening" Blu ray came with two discs: the bluray with the normal high-def movie, and one DVD with the digital copy on it. No bluray player was needed to rip the digital copy.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
yes, it does, but I think it only comes with the bluray version? Am I wrong? I hope I'm wrong!
Nope, it also comes with the regular DVD's. I just bought The Dark Knight (awesome movie BTW!) last night and it had a coupon inside with a code for the digital copy so you could copy it onto your computer.

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
I don't use my Mac to rip DVDs anymore. Dark Knight was ez on the pc. DVDFabHDDecrypter. Save as ISO. DVD Shrink to remove all the extra bs. Then save again as ISO. Then burn to disc with imgburn. :)

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I got the Steelbook!

I got the Steelbook from Sam Goody/FYE:

Yeah it's expensive, but it's teh hawt! :cool:

And obviously, it comes with a digital copy. Warner Bros. is probably the best company at providing digital copies of movies on DVD.