The difference

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JWB, Mar 25, 2012.

1. JWB

JWB Member
    Bronze

I know there are a few differences between the 4s and 4. Can anyone tell me them? Besides Siri?

2. snowtrooper1966

Gold

Major upgrades of the 4S:

Faster A5 dual core processor
    8MP camera for better pix, can shoot HD video
    Redesigned antenna to negate "death grip" iPhone 4 signal loss issue

3. eye-Fone

eye-Fone Zealot
    Gold

4. itsalexaye

itsalexaye Member
    Bronze

I believe he meant that he has the 32GB version, but currently carriers are only offering the 8GB. Prior to the 4S release they offered only 16GB and 32GB.

5. snowtrooper1966

Gold

Sorry if I came off as harsh, I did not intend to flame....

I also erred.
    The 4S is not currently available with a 8GB memory card :D

6. itsalexaye

itsalexaye Member
    Bronze

It probably will be once they announce/release the next iPhone.

7. Apple iAddicted

Apple iAddicted Contributor
    Bronze

Doubful, I think it's because of Siri that they cut the 8GB

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
    Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

8. itsalexaye

itsalexaye Member
    Bronze

There was no 8GB iPhone 4 before the 4S came out! So that they kinda cut out the 8GB iPhone with the launch of the iPhone 4.

9. Apple iAddicted

Bronze

ooohhhh... Did not know that figured the way the ATT rep kept trying to beg me to get a baby's 8GB iPhone 4 the day I orderedy 32GB iPhone 4s that they went overboard on the launch of iPhone 4 lol. Seriously if someone tells you they require more than 16GB of storage and got 500 cash on hand for an iPhone and is willing to wait for it to come in..... Who in their right mind tries to down sell?
    I used to work in sales as a A.D.Manager if we heard our guys tellin a customer to get this one cause it's cheaper and you don't have to wait or spend 200.00 extra and honestly no one can tell the difference in model or memory....
    I would of wrote them up on the spot.

Sure no one can tell a iPhone 4 from a 4s at sight, they have no idea how much memory it has unless they open up setting>usage and see the memory, but I would and besides I got over 8GB of apps, games, and music already so the 8GB wouldn't even hold what I got now much less the 3 more apps I plan on buying when I get paid again!

Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

10. Chancellor

Chancellor Contributor
    Bronze

I dunno, my last job was at a corp cell store, you basically made the same commission on whatever phone you sold. A phone sold today, that counts towards this months commission check is already in my hand lol. Of course the customer is always right :).

11. Apple iAddicted

Bronze

that's messed up all the sales jobs I ever had you get a small weekly to monthly draw then commission on sales $dollar$ amount. If the commission the same on a free phone as a 400.00 phone who gonna be motivated to upsell the merchandise.
    Guess cell companies super greedy lol just want the monthly fee forget the phone

12. Chancellor

Chancellor Contributor
    Bronze

Commission at most dealers and corporate stores are based on the contract. A free Android phone or a 300iPhone have the same monthly rate on contract. Another particular is that if you sell a $300 phone for 100 or a 500 iPhone for 300, it's all the same amount that your taking the hit on. Pure hardware sales only make the phone manufactures money, no store likes to sell a 450 dollar phone for 450 hehe.

And up selling is always good, but in this case you don't want to up sell someone into a phone they don't want for two years...now accessories, make that money!

13. Apple iAddicted

Bronze

see your point..... But eBay gotta kill those accessories sells lol. I buy 5 chargers and a case for the price the cell companies ask for a case alone lol. Been thinkin about buyin a large quantity of cases and chargers cheap and openin my own Accessories store, course you gotta have the finances to start and keep up on all makes and models to have a go at it.
    Huummmm wonder if I could get Apple to open a store down here and me run it? Not sure where a close one would be maybe Little Rock, Jackson, or Monroe all 2 to 3 hours drive lol