The easiest way to add 3rd party apps to date!

Josh

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
For those who haven't seen this gizmodo article, I would highly suggest reading it.

I have struggled for the last week trying to get apps on my phone with no success except changing stuff to a minimal degree with iFuntastic.

I followed each step in this article (plus a full restore before starting) and now have anything I want on my phone including the NES emulator.

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta
For those who haven't seen this gizmodo article, I would highly suggest reading it.

I have struggled for the last week trying to get apps on my phone with no success except changing stuff to a minimal degree with iFuntastic.

I followed each step in this article (plus a full restore before starting) and now have anything I want on my phone including the NES emulator.
Excellent article....thanks for pointing it out...will help and save ALOT of people as it did you.

teufel657

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
Does it work with Windows as well?

Josh

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
Have you downloaded any ROMs for it yet? I'm working on that right now myself.

Josh

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
I'm trying to find out. If anyone out there who is more advanced in this knows, please fill us in on how to get the ROMs onto the phone for play.

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
I'm trying to find out. If anyone out there who is more advanced in this knows, please fill us in on how to get the ROMs onto the phone for play.
Same here! The roms are easy to find but getting on is different. Are u using a mac?

Josh

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
That's how everything I do on message boards ends up.... off topic.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Sorry, off topic but I even tried using Fugu and no success. Perhaps someone can write "Putting Roms On Your iPhone for Dummies". I have that pretty NES icon on my iPhone but that's about it.... BTW, I'm on a Mac.

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
Sorry, off topic but I even tried using Fugu and no success. Perhaps someone can write "Putting Roms On Your iPhone for Dummies". I have that pretty NES icon on my iPhone but that's about it.... BTW, I'm on a Mac.
That makes three morons!:laugh2:

teufel657

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
Found WONDERFUL windows application to install ANYTHING!

ibrickr.com

EASY! use it. just did NES, launcher, installer, tic tac toe, etc.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
That makes three morons!:laugh2:
LOL! I guess I'm not alone dinkin' around here! It seems Windows users have more and easier options on the Apple iPhone than Mac users!

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
LOL! I guess I'm not alone dinkin' around here! It seems Windows users have more and easier options on the Apple iPhone than Mac users!
They sure do but their computers crash more!:cool: