The EiC ModSquad

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Since Ive been active here at EverythingiCafe the modifications section of this forum has always been one of the busiest.
-From members wanting assistance with JailBreaking an Unlocking to members needing help with various settings such as SSH'ing:laugh2:

Helping people with their iPhones is always satisfying, especially when all of your help pays off with a member coming from a 'brick' to a fully functional iPhone. . .If you also enjoy provide useful help and assistance to EiC members with their iPhones and are pretty consistent with the advice you give...

Put this in your sig

Member or the EiC ModSquad:cool:

If you would rather have a different name/title for out group please offer suggestions haha cause I just kinda thought of that name off the top of my head

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
...btw imo I think themanofthedark should be our honorary president/ or squad leader because he has helped a COUNTLESS number of people with early unlocks/Jailbreaks/Cydia/etc:laugh2:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Come on man, I do enough things to identify myself as a geek. Don't make me do another!

Besides, I'm close to uninstalling Winterboard entirely due to lag.

:)

Meh, you probably didn't have me in mind anyway.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Come on man, I do enough things to identify myself as a geek. Don't make me do another!

Besides, I'm close to uninstalling Winterboard entirely due to lag.

:)
Haha hey I understand:p
-So winterboard was the culprit all along cause you the lag? Oddly enough when I had my iPhone I had many system related cydia apps on their yet only experienced some lag when opening phone related apps such as SMS or the phone its self:eek:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
No no, it's not just winterboard, although that definitely contributes. I actually turned my theme back on for Linc's latest lock screen widgets. As long as I reboot in the morning and early evening, I'm fine with the slight lag that builds up.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'm pretty sure you're who he had in mind, Rel.

You've become the new Sam! ;)

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
No no, it's not just winterboard, although that definitely contributes. I actually turned my theme back on for Linc's latest lock screen widgets. As long as I reboot in the morning and early evening, I'm fine with the slight lag that builds up.
Man that crazy cause when I had my iPhone it would always seem to wanna lag on me we I needed to reply back to an SMS or answer a call quickly:p
-But yeah I have always found rebooting the iPhone to be kinda like a "refresh", and whenever I would get hit with some lag I would like you do just reboot the iPhone and I wouldn't experience any lag or crashed for the rest of the week:cool:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I thought this thread was going to be one to slam the site's administration when I saw it.. ;)

I do enjoy helping people, but I don't need any special recognition for it. Another reason I wanted to do away with the Thanks system.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I thought this thread was going to be one to slam the site's administration when I saw it.. ;)

I do enjoy helping people, but I don't need any special recognition for it. Another reason I wanted to do away with the Thanks system.
I understand what your saying:cool:
-Why wasn't the thanks system done away with?