The End of the Road for Jericho

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
The brain trust at CBS has canceled the series Jericho for the second time. I found the show to be very well written and well acted. It was a quality show that, of course, obviously has no place on today's television landscape. It was thought-provoking, not the TV equivalent of baby food.

Please, bring us more reality programming so that we can stare in blank, slack-jawed wonder...

H

Hayesimus

now I'm PISSED! Its star trek all over again. What the EFF is wrong with these people. They must not even watch the shows they pass judgment on. I buy every episode on iTunes. Surely they must notice this.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
*sigh* looks like yet more crappy reality shows to come.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Those stupid scripted "Reality" shows. Nothing makes my skin crawl more except maybe a rotting corpse.

Bring back the sitcoms!
Bring back some dramas!
Anything except American Idol, biggest loser, deal or no deal, survivor, the bachelor, etc.Those shows suck and it's obvious that they are nothing more than mid season filler when they cancel something. I'm still trying to find out how they got popular. Give me one of those Neilson Rating boxes and I will change the world of Television. Family Guy, Lost, and all of Cartoon Network, and SciFi networks would be top rated!.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
My wife will be sad that it's leaving again.:oops:

Myself? I never could get into it and thought it kinda sucked.;)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I never could get into it anyway. Tried hard to watch the first one, but that was it for me.