The "FedEx Tried to sneak away" post....

MNJON

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
Minnesota
Ok, I'm not saying he has done it a lot, but he has done it.... this time he better not try! ha ha

Maybe I am too excited.. what do you think?

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
lol perfect. I used to have a mailman like that who just left the delivery slip in my mailbox and never rang the bell

MNJON

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
Minnesota
My daughter said I'm a dork.. but hey... we're talking NEW iPhone Day here! I'm not chancing it! :)

RxMan

Nov 14, 2008
That's awesome!
I'm getting worried because FedEx website usaually says 'out for delivery' by now. Ugh.

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
Our FedEx guy does that, too! He never stops here and always leaves stuff at the leasing office.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
My UPS route carrier actually lives down the street from me lol. He knows to always leave the box even if its a signature request.
Congratulations to all who are expecting a package today; I love the feeling of iPhone delivery day, even if I'm not getting one.

Saints

Bronze
Jul 24, 2009
New Orleans
Alright this is weird. I just saw a FedEx guy deliver a large package to my neighbors house, but he was in a Budget rent a truck? Where is my damn iPhone lol?

Aug 1, 2007
Alright this is weird. I just saw a FedEx guy deliver a large package to my neighbors house, but he was in a Budget rent a truck? Where is my damn iPhone lol?
Omg they did that last year.. I called to ask and they said they have multiple delivery trucks for my route.. Yours could be the same thing.

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
Um are you sure your neighbor doesn't have your iPhone? On one iPhone launch day I saw some dudes in a Budget Rent a Truck looking flaky as hell delivering my package. On special shipment days I guess they hire temps.

MNJON

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
Minnesota
The sign worked AND... the guy was driving a rusted out Chevy pickup!?!? Huh? LOL... they must have hired everyone they knew!

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
The UPS guy left a note. 2 people were home at the time. No delivery again until Monday. ATT restricts the package to address delivery only, I can't pick it up from UPS even if I had 10 forms of ID on me. No one home on Monday. Isn't that nice? I'm trying to remain calm.