The game sound set for customize

H

Hayesimus

Does anyone have a copy of this sound set that they could send it to me either by email or maybe if its available on some website. I haven't been having any luck with customize lately so i just uninstalled it, so i just want the sounds to put on my phone manually

H

Hayesimus

anyone? Do ya'll know of what I speak?

H

Hayesimus

for real. does anyone have this soundset downloaded? can you tell me what sounds it contains. there is one in particular i used to have. it was from some retro game, anyway, I want to see if i can find it on the net because i don't use customize anymore. and i don't really wanna download it again just to see what the name of this sound was lol.

x4x5x1x

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Wyandotte Mi
www.myspace.com
yes i do, give me your email and i will send them

final fantasy victory
pacman coin
pacman death
pacman fruit
pacman ghosteat
pacman powermode
pitfall death
pitfall jump
sonic jump
sonic ring
sonic speed
supermario extralife
supermario littlejump
supermario spitball
zelda die
zelda getitem
zelda select
zelda select 2
zelda swordfly

H

Hayesimus

Great! I just PMed you my email address. I believe the one I'm particularly interested in is one of the pitfall ones.

H

Hayesimus

awesome, just reply to this or send me a PM when you do so i'll know to check it.

H

Hayesimus

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! That is exactly what I was looking for!

dito

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
thanks so much for the zip file, but i cant find the original source for these, i tried http:// repo.smxy.org/iphone-apps/ but couldn't find it in there. i just jailbroke to 1.1.4 and can't find the videogame sounds and or a lot of the customize images like j polynice and designer image and justin image, anyone ? anyone have the source for these? i tried iappcat and couldn't find in there either? help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Does anyone have a copy of this sound set that they could send it to me either by email or maybe if its available on some website. I haven't been having any luck with customize lately so i just uninstalled it, so i just want the sounds to put on my phone manually
Oh! You said the game sound set!

I thought you said the ga...

Never mind.

dito

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
so, i think i found "them", they are in Customize (2.0 beta) / CoolSystemsSounds, but you can't select any one you want. Basically you are stuck with the predetermined sound. I want Sonic Speed for SMS, can anyone help!?!?!

dito

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
thanks to x4x5x1x i downloaded them and ssh'ed into my audio files yay! but still sucks about themes/customize... located in system/library/audio/uisounds, not .../private/var/root/library/customize/audiofiles

H

Hayesimus

yeah exactly. that's why I started this thread. :p

H

Hayesimus

Oh! You said the game sound set!

I thought you said the ga...

Never mind.

is this just playful banter? or did I offend you in some way? I can't tell because there's no ":p" in your posts.

H

Hayesimus

okay just makin sure. I'd pretty much always gotten along with you in the past. :D

H

Hayesimus

Garibaldi is a sissy...

that work? haha :p