The Good Morning Thread

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Good morning. I will be jailbreaking my iPad 3 and iPhone 4S this morning so I can tether on my trip. I will not have 4G LTE on the iPad but will have unlimited data trough an Israeli carrier for the iPhone 4S

Axne1

May 17, 2012
Is it really worth jail breaking? I rooted my Androids. Just wondering about some key features to jailbreak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Is it really worth jail breaking? I rooted my Androids. Just wondering about some key features to jailbreak.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I think it is. Allows you to have the freedom to do what you want to your device. Check out the jailbreak area on the full site for TONS of info ;)

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
And a good morning / afternoon to you as well
I had a fever last night and sore throat, took some NyQuil, mucinexDX, 3 Advil, did some water and salt gurgles, took some ambien, drank some whisky, slammed my head on the kitchen table and went to bed. I woke up feeling way better.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I had a fever last night and sore throat, took some NyQuil, mucinexDX, 3 Advil, did some water and salt gurgles, took some ambien, drank some whisky, slammed my head on the kitchen table and went to bed. I woke up feeling way better.
I hear ya...been fighting sinusitis and upper respiratory infection for the last two weeks myself.... All started with that scratchy throat feeling. Uuugghh. didn't try slamming my head on the floor though! May do that next time ;)

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
The presidential elections' outcome are terrible for me and a lot of people like myself, especially the revolutionists. Someone once said that Egyptians aren't ready for democracy, and I am beginning to think he is right. Sad day.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Hello so we got some items ..........remotes but no X-box, 1/2 of a drum set, table no chairs etc. No date on my other items. RoofMonkey complains are not that easy. It's still a Millitary move. Otherwise we are busy unpacking and storing the items we got. Not that easy when you only half some and not others... I should get in somewhat of a routine next week.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I did a military move once. And only once. They are horrible. Get half your stuff whenever. The other half never. Damaged stuff. Claim took a year to get paid and only on things that I had receipts for. Errrr

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Good morning ......well I have been busy already but checking on my favorite peeps.
We should have 4G LTE here in my neighborhood but how test it ? I only looked at the map from AT&T. Otherwise voice stinks.
So we have to take a look at the carrier once the new iPhone is announced. We also have the small carrier options. I guess I will wait and see.

Axne1

May 17, 2012
Good morning! kids at grandmas house and we are being lazy.

Sent from my iPad2
using Tapatalk

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
4 out of 5 doctors surveyed recommend that method for curing headaches by causing brain damage that numbs the pain.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I did a military move once. And only once. They are horrible. Get half your stuff whenever. The other half never. Damaged stuff. Claim took a year to get paid and only on things that I had receipts for. Errrr
I had a step-mother who achieved the same sort of results. We had to move a ton of stuff to storage once after a fire gutted our place. She was in charge of dealing with the storage company. My dad and I had a massive book collection - lots of beautiful hard-cover books, first editions, stuff he'd read at Oxford etc. She told the storage company to let all that go - all of it gone. But somehow her massive collections of sh*tty soap operas on tape were kept pristine.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I had a step-mother who achieved the same sort of results. We had to move a ton of stuff to storage once after a fire gutted our place. She was in charge of dealing with the storage company. My dad and I had a massive book collection - lots of beautiful hard-cover books, first editions, stuff he'd read at Oxford etc. She told the storage company to let all that go - all of it gone. But somehow her massive collections of sh*tty soap operas on tape were kept pristine.

GOOD GOD! I'm floored! I absolutely HATE when people do horribly selfish things like that! Those books not only held sentimental value, but they also sound like they held monitory value as well. Those books represent an accomplishment themselves. Books from Oxford University? What in the hell was this step mom thinking?

I'm sorry that happened to your family. Fires and disasters are traumatic enough, but provided no one got hurt and you managed to salvage some valuable sentimental items, the things that lasted through the fire should not have had such a fate.

WOW! Just WOW! That story had me cursing out loud!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I would've burned the soap opera. I don't care who you are, Once our parents are gone those things are more than just books, so it's cruel, period. Anyway, holding a grudge is never good.