The Good Morning Thread

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I hope your day gets better. It's been a pretty crazy year in Egypt for you. You should consider studying in the US or Canada to take a break from everything.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
eiC not productive?
Take that back ;)

No wonder nothing is getting done @ work :D

Good morning all!
O_oNO NO NO! I meant a productive day @ work (n). It's hard when you wanna be frolickin on the beach, or shopping in the City or chillin @ home. I didn't mean here at the eiC. The eiC is awesome! If U know anything about me, U know I LOVE the eiC! Always singing it's praises. :D

snowtrooper1966

Genius
Gold
Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
O_oNO NO NO! I meant a productive day @ work (n). It's hard when you wanna be frolickin on the beach, or shopping in the City or chillin @ home. I didn't mean here at the eiC. The eiC is awesome! If U know anything about me, U know I LOVE the eiC! Always singing it's praises. :D
I do know u love eiC, and I was kidding around!

I meant by being on eiC, it can be a distraction for other things I should be doing.....

owieh

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 15, 2010
Sheffield, UK
twitter.com
Good morning EiC members. Just finished watching Mermaids: The Body Found. It's quite interesting, although, I can't believe Animal Planet would fund it.
Shame they didn't have David Attenborough narrating it, I might have just been swayed. LOL

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
It's been a SPAM report fest for me this morning! I haven't reported this much crap in ages. 1st of the month spam quota or something I guess :(

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
They still haven't delivered all of your items? That sucks. You have every right to be mad about this, imutter, and I suggest you consult a law firm or something about this.

CanadianNemo

Genius
Gold
Aug 31, 2010
An extra early one for me, as my boss texted me at 6 am asking me to get to the office ASAP... *yaaawn*

Axne1

May 17, 2012
Good morning! Just jail broke my iPhone for wifi hotspot. :) can't wait to discover some good tweaks...

Sent from my iPad2
using Tapatalk

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Spending the morning helping coordinate my Verizon FIOS install, take two. Tried yesterday, but there weren't outlets/power or a phone line.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Spending the morning helping coordinate my Verizon FIOS install, take two. Tried yesterday, but there weren't outlets/power or a phone line.
we had the guy come back as well for the bed room TV
I really do not see anything much different. I am suppose to have faster internet but can't tell? The pic on TV is a bid nicer and we have a lot more HD channels. I liked from all services I ever had Uverse the best. And I had a bunch Time Warner/Charter/DishNet/Direct TV/Insight/Uverse/Cox and now Fios. I could have had Comcast but Verizon had a better deal!

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
They still haven't delivered all of your items? That sucks. You have every right to be mad about this, imutter, and I suggest you consult a law firm or something about this.
The Bill of Lading goes to the Military since they are the one paying/contracting the move. And believe me we had called quality control a few times. But seems like we can't claim nothing until the items are all delievered ... They compansate me for some essintials I had to buy and said they send some items fed ex (nothing here yet). Otherwise nothing I can do until my items arrive.I never had issues like that before ever.