The Good Morning Thread

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Such a nice way to wake up this morning.... Got a txt from my C. Card company asking if I had made a $268 purchase at Walmarts web site this am. AND a $40 iTunes card purchase. The approved the iTunes card but denied the online purchase, which I made neither myself.
So the card has been canceled, Fraud paperwork filed, etc....
New account started & new C. Card will be mailed in 7-10 days.
ALL of this BEFORE my first cup of coffee! So now I've downed an entire pot of java and am bouncing around the house. LOL

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Such a nice way to wake up this morning.... Got a txt from my C. Card company asking if I had made a $268 purchase at Walmarts web site this am. AND a $40 iTunes card purchase. The approved the iTunes card but denied the online purchase, which I made neither myself.
So the card has been canceled, Fraud paperwork filed, etc....
New account started & new C. Card will be mailed in 7-10 days.
ALL of this BEFORE my first cup of coffee! So now I've downed an entire pot of java and am bouncing around the house. LOL
Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Good morning, guys. Woke up to the news about a new Retina MacBook Pro. I vowed never to go for another MacBook Pro after my last one since Macs are always ridiculously overpriced and their specifications, compared to cheaper laptops out there, are pretty average; however, as expected, Apple always knows how to get your attention. A Retina display on a 15" MacBook Pro, can't get any better than that! Gotta start saving up, I guess. :D

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
And maybe sell your car too, it's pricey.
I'm holding on to mine for dear life, 5 years and counting and its still amazing, no retina display, but I can't handle all of this pixels everywhere I look.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Good morning. Am I the only one underwhelmed about iOS6? ( except turn by turn navigation on my iPad2 )
All I see is another forced icon on my screen and that's about it.