The Good Morning Thread

snowtrooper1966

Genius
Gold
Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
With apologies to completely running Chris's morning thread off the rails..

Very perceptive, Benny!

Perfect word, Patrick!

He is pretty handsome!
Must belong to the milk man :D

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
With apologies to completely running Chris's morning thread off the rails..

Very perceptive, Benny!

Perfect word, Patrick!

He is pretty handsome!
Must belong to the milk man :D
Yes, Tiberius is a handsome rouge!

I think if we can get the Thread back on track with a few Good Mornings then naturally the thread will branch off into other things. If this is a problem, Chris will get us under control. :oops: In putting threads off subject, we all are a little rogue! :sneaky:

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I am already back from taking kid to school. I can't wait for school bus days. Son has never been on the daily routine riding a bus to school.
I am driving daily now 45 min one way. My mornings are pretty busy here. I do spend most time of my day driving about 2 1/2 to 3 hours just taking kids to school and home. Then some days I go back in between for activities and volunteer work. Son also takes classes he needs to be brought to and from.
Anyway I am freaked out about this move .....there is so much uncertainty and I can not handle not having a 100% plan.
We have found a townhome well we filled out application within the hour it was listed. We are getting ready to sign a lease on a place what is to small and we have only seen pictures. I am try to sell a bunch of stuff here just to make it fit. This is just crazy the movers can't guarantee us the date and in 2 week we have to be moved here. Husband was told to start his new job on the 1st of June and now that is not certain anymore. My original plan was nothing like that but since they wanted him so early we had to cancel going to Germany (I am so upset about not going home). But now we could have gone anyway if they'd told us not the 1st of June. Ahhhhhhhh I need some coffee I would add some Baileys etc. but I have to drive later

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
@iMutter, things happen for a reason(s). Try not to stress out too much as things will work out for your family!
Save the Baileys for later today or make it a nice little nightcap ;)

Reactions: imutter

Christopher Meinck

Administrator
Administrator
Sep 13, 2008
Not a fan of when breaking news interrupts my second cup of coffee. Bright side, I've got that second cup waiting for me.

Having some Special K, listening to Kelly Clarkson. I could blame that on Ava who loves the song Stronger, but I kinda like her too.:whistle:

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
^^^ Oh, I was just gonna start teasing you about Kelly Clarkson - and then I remembered that thanks to my daughter I have Katy Perry and Selena Gomez songs in my iTunes library.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
iMutter, I know this is stressful, but this is only a moment in time. It will get better. This will pass and you will be in a nice home. Take deep cleansing breaths.

I know you are disappointed you cannot go to Germany, but like RoofMonkey said, things happen for a reason. And of course, you can vent here with us.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Kelly clarkson? I wake up to N'Sync every morning, no wonder I'm cranky when I leave the house.