The Good Morning Thread

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Good morning, taking my fiancée to the airport. She starts her new job in the auditing department for bank of America today and she's gonna be in Charlotte for few days.

furndaddy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 16, 2010
Indiana
Good morning, taking my fiancée to the airport. She starts her new job in the auditing department for bank of America today and she's gonna be in Charlotte for few days. So pay your bills people.
Benny,
Please tell your fiancée congratulations on the new job...and that my dog ate my statement. :whistle:

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Good morning, people. Finally renewed my subscription to Gold's Gym yesterday and trying to become healthy again. Currently having a blended whey protein, skimmed milk, and one Apple drink mixed blended with two ice cubes. Also having two egg whites.

Hopefully I'll get in perfect shape by August.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I am not big on blended drinks. I eat lots of fresh fruit, veggies and meat. It's summer the grill is on almsot everyday. Hubby home too.
I need to find me a gym as well. I like weights. No cardio for me. We have access to the community gym but there are no weight machines. Come back here every morning and tell us how it's going we can be cheer crew!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Good morning, people. Finally renewed my subscription to Gold's Gym yesterday and trying to become healthy again. Currently having a blended whey protein, skimmed milk, and one Apple drink mixed blended with two ice cubes. Also having two egg whites.

Hopefully I'll get in perfect shape by August.
'
Power on my good man! Good luck at the gym!

Like imutter said, we can be your cheer crew! Let us know how you're doing!

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
At the airport waiting for our flight home to CO. Where leaving FL where it has been raining for the past 5 days from hurricane Debbie and we are heading back home where fires are burning out of control. Mother nature is a b*%€h sometimes.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
At the airport waiting for our flight home to CO. Where leaving FL where it has been raining for the past 5 days from hurricane Debbie and we are heading back home where fires are burning out of control. Mother nature is a b*%€h sometimes.
Take some of the rain back with you. Lord knows CO could use a healing hand!